Philips Respironics announced a voluntary recall for Continuous and Non-Continuous Ventilators (certain CPAP, BiLevel PAP and Ventilator Devices) due to two issues related to the polyester-based polyurethane (PE-PUR) sound abatement foam used in these devices. For information on the Recall Notice, a complete list of impacted products, and potential health risks, visit philips.com/src-update.
Location: Marietta, GA
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company with more than 2,500 employees. Our purpose is simple: To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. We fulfill our purpose through our commitment to, passion for, and pride in ensuring the health and well-being of our patients and their families.
We are seeking a professional and driven Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing, dynamic team in Marietta, GA. Willing to consider remote candidates.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, profiling and qualifying non-clinical candidates for the open positions within our rapidly-growing home medical equipment division. An engaging personality, strong phone presence, sense of humor and professional image are keys to this role.
* One-plus year of healthcare recruiting experience. Home medical equipment /DME experience strongly preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. We use phone, email and text (through our candidate management system) heavily in our outreach and ongoing communication with candidates.
* Willingness to train and learn our process, work flow and systems.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to multi-task and respond to multiple demands as you get comfortable in the role.
* Full life-cycle recruiting of candidates in multiple skill sets and levels, including sourcing and screening, as well as maintaining contact throughout the interview process with the hiring manager and the candidate.
* Utilizing all available tools (multiple internet channels as well as proprietary candidate database) to source and identify passive and active candidates.
* Posting and maintaining jobs within our candidate management database.
* Scheduling and coordinating phone screens and interviews for candidates.
* Managing all candidate communications in company database.
* Obtaining employment applications from candidates.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Demonstrate effective communication, presentation and professional skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with candidates and internal Thrive teammates.
* Interact well across many styles, experience levels, cultures and regions of the United States.
* Lead recruiting tasks and functions; perform as a self-starter.
* Network with candidate and prospect base to identify new sourcing opportunities.
* Create strategies to source and recruit candidates.
* Participate in offer negotiations.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – their home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes.
Thrive team members work in a rewarding, supportive, and values-driven environment that offers a competitive compensation structure, a full suite of benefits (medical, dental, life, 401k, and a generous paid time off plan), and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers. Our goal is to be the employer of choice in pediatric home health care.
For more information about Thrive, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com