$1,000 Sign On Bonus
Full time stipend for 90 days
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is hiring a talented Speech Language Pathologist. Waitlist patients available. Feeding experience preferred.
If you are compassionate, creative and enjoy helping children participate more fully in life, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Our therapists are supported by excellent Therapy leadership who guide with a strong emphasis on client centered and evidence-based care in the home health setting.
Some Common Diagnoses Treated:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Developmental delays
- Feeding difficulties
- Conditions associated with prematurity
- Neurological disorders
- Congenital anomalies affecting function
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates a passion for pediatrics
- Has excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Has at least one year of postgraduate pediatric and/or home health experience
- Holds a current, unencumbered practice license and SLP CCCs
- Possesses onsite version of BLS Certification (CPR and First Aid)
- Possesses a current valid driver’s license and automobile liability insurance, along We offer:
- Competitive pay
- Full time stipend for 90 days (during full-time caseload build)
- Mileage paid
- Mentoring program
- A culture of patient advocacy
- Medical benefits available with as little as 24 visits/wk.
- Free CEU access and other benefits exclusively for Part and Full Time Therapists
These are just a few of the reasons that Thrive SPC is the employer of choice for therapists in pediatric home care!
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care® was founded to improve the quality of life of children with medical complexities and developmental delays and to ease the burden on their families.
Our therapists provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile and developmentally delayed children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as a guiding light our organization as well as the Thrive Cares Foundation.
For more about Thrive SPC and Thrive SPC career opportunities:
https://www.thrivespc.com or https://www.thrivespc.com/careers