Location: San Antonio, TX
Come grow with us! Pediatric Home Health Care offers flexibility and fulfillment.
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our skilled nursing team to perform home visits for pediatric patients. Full time, part time and per diem positions are available. Benefit eligibility begins at 20+ visits per week!
Attractive visit rates available. This is a rewarding job that allows for flexible scheduling! Interested? Apply now!
Skilled Visit Nurses are responsible home health assessments on newborns to teenagers. Most visits consist of teaching, monitoring compliance, and performing various treatments. Nurses generally see 4-6 patients/day and OASIS documentation is not required due to only servicing pediatric patients.
• Demonstrated passion for working in pediatrics!
• Minimum 1 year recent clinical nursing practice, preferably in ICU or pediatrics
• Current and unencumbered state(s) licensure as a Registered Nurse
• Prefer Experience with NG or GTube feedings and ostomy care
Thrive SPC offers:
• 1:1 care
• Flexible schedules
• Company-issued iPad and electronic charting using Kantime
• Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and virtual
• Mileage reimbursement
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• Free CEU access
• $500 referral bonuses to teammates who refer a nurse
• Competitive pay and benefits for those who work 20+ visits.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Company-paid life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fidelity 401K
To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration and motivation throughout our organization.
Our Core Values:
Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility. These define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
To learn more about Thrive SPC, please call 800-246-3421 or visit our website at www.thrivespc.com