Location: Kingman, AZ
$2,000 Sign on Bonus
Do you have a passion for helping medically fragile children grow and flourish to their full potential? Do you enjoy training, mentoring and coaching clinicians and caregivers? Are you looking for your next role and want a career with growth potential, not just a job? If you said yes to these questions, we are growing and we need YOU!
Thrive SPC is seeking a dynamic Nurse Leader to join our team. In the role of Clinical Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing all clinical services provided to clients as well as the education, training, and supervision of our nurses in the field.
If you are an RN who is passionate about helping children and is a superior communicator, with the ability to solve problems and build relationships quickly, we want to hear from you!
• An active unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license.
• At least one-year of experience as an RN within the last 36 months. PDN experience preferred.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
• Familiarity with electronic charting and review to ensure accurate and timely submission of documentation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Interviewing, education, training, performance management, and field supervision of clinical team members.
• Client triage, including admissions, recertifications, and discharges.
• Working with clients, Clinical Director, and others on the care team to create high quality individualized Plans of Care.
• Review documentation submissions for accuracy, to improve quality, and to ensure authorization for services goes uninterrupted.
• Conduct home and/or hospital visits.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – their home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers.
For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.