Location: San Antonio, TX
• An active unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license.
• Minimum of one to three years of supervisory experience in a home health care setting and pediatrics
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
• Familiarity with electronic charting and review to ensure accurate and timely submission of documentation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Interviewing, education, training, performance management, and field supervision of clinical team members.
• Client triage, including admissions, recertifications, and discharges.
• Working with clients, Clinical Director, and others on the care team to create high quality individualized Plans of Care.
• Review documentation submissions for accuracy, to improve quality, and to ensure authorization for services goes uninterrupted.
• Conduct home and/or hospital visits
• Hybrid opportunity
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – their home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers.
For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.