Location: Macon, GA
**NEW GRADS WELCOME**
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, one of the leading providers of in-home therapy services to medically-fragile children, is currently seeking a Respiratory Therapist to join our growing company. Relocation assistance available.
In this role, you will provide ongoing education to parents of patients with high tech equipment or complex respiratory diagnoses and will serve as a liaison between the patient and other members of the Health Care team. Will perform testing and preventative maintenance on respiratory equipment in patients residence and will instruct patients, caregivers, physicians and physicians staff on the proper use of respiratory equipment.
Rotating on-call required.
* Instruct patients, caregivers, physicians and physicians staff on the proper use of respiratory equipment and necessary cleaning requirements.
* Deliver/pick up equipment and/or supplies to patients homes as necessary.
* Coordinate and monitor patient care according to clinical program.
* Formulate appropriate plan of care based on patient assessment and coordinate visits with RT assistant.
* RRT or CRT meeting the National Board of Respiratory Care requirements.
* Valid state license to practice.
* Valid driver’s license.
* Must be able to pass MVR check.
* Responsible for delivering specialized respiratory and other equipment to pediatric patients.
* Must possess good people skills.
* Must enjoy working with children.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – their home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers. Our goal is to be the employer of choice in pediatric home health care.
For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.