Location: Lamesa, TX
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, one of the leading providers of skilled pediatric home care, is seeking a nurse for a client in Lamesa, TX.
Various Shifts Available
If you are interested in working for a company that believes in putting the needs of its clients first, values its nurses, and operates with a strong set of core values, then we’d love to hear from you! Pediatric experience is preferred, but not required. We will train new grads. We offer additional clinical training and opportunities to learn and grow.
As a Thrive SPC nurse, you will receive:
• Support from a local, experienced operations and clinical team
• Full-time or part-time, dependable schedules that meet your availability requirements
• Experience working with pediatric patients of every acuity level
• Experience utilizing electronic medical record (EMR) technology
• Benefits inclusive of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and Fidelity 401k
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care offers a full range of clinical home care services and works collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive, and values-driven environment. We offer comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed for career advancement.
• RN/LVN with a current valid license to practice as issued by the State Board of Nursing.
For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.