Location: Midland/Odessa, TX
Thrive SPC is hiring and has shifts available! Our pediatric patients need nurses now more than ever. Apply today, and one of our recruiters will reach out and expedite your candidacy.
New graduates welcome. We will train.
Weekend day shifts available
As a Thrive SPC nurse, you will receive:
• Support from a local, experienced operations and clinical team
• Full-time or part-time, dependable schedules that meet your availability requirements
• Experience working with pediatric patients of every acuity level
• Experience utilizing electronic medical record (EMR) technology
• Benefits inclusive of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and Fidelity 401k
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care offers a full range of clinical home care services and works collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive, and values-driven environment. We offer comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed for career advancement.
• RN/LVN with a current valid license to practice as issued by the State Board of Nursing.
For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.