Full time stipend for 90 days.
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is hiring a Pediatric Physical Therapist to join our team to supervise a PTA. No visits required…just supervision of our PTA.
Some Common Diagnoses Treated:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Feeding Difficulties (OT/SLP only)
- Conditions associated with Prematurity
- Neurological disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Congenital Anomalies affecting function
- Cardiac conditions
- Strength/Endurance/Coordination Deficits
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates a passion for pediatrics
- Has excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- At least one year of postgraduate pediatric and/or home health experience
- Holds a current, unencumbered practice license
- Onsite version of BLS Certification (CPR and First Aid)
- Possesses a current valid driver’s license and automobile liability insurance, along with reliable personal transportation
- Competitive pay
- Full time stipend for 90 days (during full-time caseload build)
- Mileage paid
- Mentoring program
- A culture of patient advocacy
- Medical benefits available with as little as 24 visits/wk.
- Free CEU access and other benefits exclusively for Part and Full Time Therapists
These are just a few of the reasons that Thrive SPC is the employer of choice for therapists in pediatric home care!
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care® was founded to improve the quality of life of children with medical complexities and developmental delays and to ease the burden on their families.
Our therapists provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile and developmentally delayed children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as a guiding light our organization as well as the Thrive Cares Foundation.
For more about Thrive SPC and Thrive SPC career opportunities:
https://www.thrivespc.com or https://www.thrivespc.com/careers