Location: San Antonio, TX
Full time stipend for 90 days
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is hiring talented Physical Therapists for PRN, Part-Time, and Full-Time career opportunities in San Antonio, TX and the surrounding area.
If you are compassionate, creative and enjoy helping children participate more fully in life, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Our therapists are supported by excellent Therapy leadership who guide with a strong emphasis on client centered and evidence-based care in the home health setting.
Some Common Diagnoses Treated:
• Cerebral Palsy
• Conditions associated with Prematurity
• Neurological disorders
• Neuromuscular disorders
• Congenital Anomalies affecting function
• Cardiac conditions
• Strength/Endurance/Coordination Deficits
Our ideal candidate possesses:
• A passion for pediatrics
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• At least one year of postgraduate pediatric and/or home health experience
• A current, unencumbered practice license and SLP CCCs.
• Onsite version of BLS Certification (CPR and First Aid)
• A current valid driver’s license and automobile liability insurance, along with reliable personal transportation
These are just a few of the reasons that Thrive SPC is the employer of choice for therapists in pediatric home care!
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care® was founded to improve the quality of life of children with medical complexities and developmental delays and to ease the burden on their families.
Our therapists provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile and developmentally delayed children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as a guiding light our organization as well as the Thrive Cares Foundation.