Location: Houston, TX
We are seeking a Personnel Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for a person who wants to make a difference in the lives of the children in our care by supporting the team that provides that care. You are that key person that makes every teammate feel supported and valued throughout the hiring process and beyond. In this role you will serve as a liaison to the National Resource Center (NRC) to provide essential operations support, including employee onboarding tasks, such as new hire paperwork, general orientation, sharing compliance and policy procedures; benefits and payroll coordination; employee engagement; candidate management and job fair coordination; and general office support to multiple locations.
Our ideal candidate:
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, with 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced office environment.
• Is a super-organized people person skilled at communicating in person, over the phone, and via email.
• Has excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner.
• Ability to shift among competing priorities with ease and a can-do attitude.
• Is proficient with Microsoft (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and has a high comfort level learning new systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Facilitate the new hire process: participate in new hire orientation; monitor onboarding policy acknowledgement progress and ensure completion; review and complete I-9 document; review employee information for accuracy; provide Thrive SPC benefit eligibility information; review required credentialing and substantiating documentation; follow-up with employees as required.
• Process all pre-employment screenings and ensure completion of screening prior to the hire.
• Collaborate with National Resource Center on matters related to onboarding, benefits, and payroll.
• Schedule and coordinate on-site job interviews and track applicants through recruitment process. Track and process employee referrals. Process offer letters.
• Process all paperwork related to employee hiring, status changes, and terminations.
• Collaborate with Scheduling Coordinator/Care Experience Manager on team member readiness for working in a home.
• Manage annual re-credentialing requirements.
• Assist with annual benefit open enrollment activities.
• Assist team members and managers with policy and procedure, benefit, and payroll inquiries.
• Support management by fielding people- and performance-related questions and escalating as necessary to appropriate resource.
• Initiate leave and workers compensation requests in the appropriate system and partner with NRC HR Team on any administrative matters.
• Participate in Thrive SPC virtual and onsite job fairs; source new ways to get in front of candidates.
• Provide general administrative support to the location team.
Purpose, Passion, Pride.
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care® was founded to improve the quality of life of children with medical complexities and to ease the burden on their families.
Our purpose is to provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration and motivation throughout our organization.
Our Core Values—Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility—define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
Thrive SPC operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients through advocacy and Thrive Cares Foundation.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – their home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers. Our goal is to be the employer of choice in pediatric home health care.
For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com