Thrive SPC seeks a People Operations Generalist to join our team. We are looking for a person who wants to make a difference in the lives of the children in our care by supporting the team that provides that care. The ideal candidate has a passion for providing outstanding customer service to our team members, is detail-oriented, comfortable with technology, and flourishes in a fast-paced environment where change is seen as opportunity.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work in a wide range of HR/People Operations areas, including leave management, workers’ compensation, background checks, onboarding, employee inquiry/ticket management, HRIS system support, and ongoing People & Culture projects. You will play a key role in employee engagement by helping Thrive SPC team members feel valued with your guidance and support. If you want the opportunity to take on a broad range of projects and learn many aspects of HR/People Operations this might be the role for you. You'll also get to work on a pretty fun team (well, at least we think so)!
Our ideal candidate:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Has experience in human resource disciplines, including leave management, workers’ compensation, background screening, new hire onboarding and administration, HRIS and general HR operations and administration.
- Is a super-organized people person skilled at communicating in person, over the phone, and via electronic systems.
- Has outstanding customer service skills and the ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner.
- Can multitask and shift among competing priorities with ease and a can-do attitude.
- Is proficient with Microsoft (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and has a high comfort level learning new systems.
- Is agile and capable of delivering results.
- Enjoys training or facilitating learning of new hires.
- Has knowledge of federal and multi-state employment laws.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the administration of leave of absence, disability, and workers’ compensation.
- Executing all HR operational people tasks to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Responding timely to employee questions both verbally and through the Ticket System. Serves as a resource for team members and managers.
- Managing the administration of Thrive SPC’s background check program, including audit, escalations, processes, and other related responsibilities.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to the Thrive SPC’s Services and HME divisions as well as the National Resource Center (NRC).
- Assisting in the administration and delivery of internal processes to hire, orient, onboard, and train new hires.
- Supporting the performance management and salary planning programs.
- Supporting the rollout of training programs and new policies.
- Supporting the creation of offer letters in our HRIS system and other onboarding matters.
- Supporting the annual benefit open enrollment process.
- Conducting new employee orientation.
- Handling various employee on-boarding and off-boarding responsibilities.
- Documenting and maintaining administrative procedures for HR processes.
- Assisting with the escalation of employee relations matters.
- Coordinating and supporting People & Culture-related projects.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable government regulations.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – their home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers. Our goal is to be the employer of choice in pediatric home health care. For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com