Location: Universal City, TX
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, one of the leading providers of skilled pediatric home care, is seeking a RN/LVN for a 4 month male client in Universal City, TX.
Apply today, and one of our recruiters will reach out and expedite your candidacy or please call 800-246-3421.
Shifts Available: Monday thru Friday 7:00am- 7:00pm
Thrive SPC offers:
• 1:1 care
• Flexible schedules
• Electronic charting using KanTime
• Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and virtual
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• $500 referral bonuses to teammates who refer a nurse
• Competitive benefits for those who work 30+ hours.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Company-paid life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fidelity 401K
If you are interested in working for a company that believes in putting the needs of its clients first, values its nurses, and operates with a strong set of core values, then we’d love to hear from you! Pediatric experience is preferred, but not required. We offer additional clinical training and opportunities to learn and grow.
• RN/LVN with a current valid license to practice as issued by the State Board of Nursing
• Current CPR certification
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive SPC operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients through advocacy and Thrive Cares Foundation.
To learn more about Thrive SPC, please visit our website at www.thrivespc.com