Location: Sandia Park, NM
Pay up to $38/hr for RN and $30/hr for LPN
1:1 Patient Care!
Great team and great work environment!
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, one of the leading providers of skilled pediatric home care, is hiring nurses for our pediatric home health patients. Many shift combinations to choose from. Full-time, part-time or per diem. Flexible schedules, great pay and benefits.
Thrive SPC offers:
• 1:1 care
• Flexible schedules
• Electronic charting using KanTime
• Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and virtual
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• $500 referral bonuses to teammates who refer a nurse
• Competitive benefits (including paid time off) for those who work 30+ hours
If you are interested in working for a company that believes in putting the needs of its clients first, values its nurses, and operates with a strong set of core values, then we’d love to hear from you! Pediatric experience is preferred, but not required. We offer additional clinical training and opportunities to learn and grow.
• RN/LPN with a valid license to practice as issued by the State Board of Nursing
• Current CPR certification
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive SPC operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients through advocacy and Thrive Cares Foundation.
To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration and motivation throughout our organization.
Our Core Values:
Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility. These define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
To learn more about Thrive SPC, please visit our website at www.thrivespc.com