Location: Humble, TX
Ask how you can earn a $500 bonus for part-time hours!
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, one of the leading providers of skilled pediatric home care, is seeking a nurses for clients in a home in Humble, TX.
You have an opportunity to work alongside another nurse for education and accountability. Full night shift nurses are needed to work in this home with two precious 3 and 4 year old brothers; both have G-buttons. We also have day shifts available M-F in another home. WORK WHERE YOU LIVE!
Various Day & Night Shifts Available
Apply today, and one of our recruiters will reach out and expedite your candidacy or please call 800-246-3421.
• Have a current valid license to practice as issued by the State Board of Nursing
• Have reliable personal transportation
• Have a current CPR and First Aid Certification
• Have, or be able to obtain, a TB clearance health card that meets federal/state requirements
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive SPC operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients through advocacy, our Social Responsibility Committee, and Thrive Cares Foundation.
Thrive SPC offers:
• 1:1 care
• Flexible schedules
• Electronic charting using KanTime
• Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and virtual
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• $500 referral bonuses to teammates who refer a nurse
• Competitive benefits for those who work 30+ hours.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Company-paid life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fidelity 401K
For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.