Location: Richmond, VA
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team in Richmond, VA to perform home visits for pediatric patients. Full time and part time hours are available. Benefit eligibility begins at 30 hours per week!
Attractive hourly rate available. This is a rewarding job that allows for flexible scheduling! Interested? Apply now!
Skilled Visit Nurses are responsible home health assessments on newborns to teenagers. Most visits consist of teaching, monitoring compliance and follow up of weight checks or treatments. We also perform lab draws, IV therapy and central line dressing changes. Nurses generally see 4-6 visits/day. Car or paid mileage is provided for traveling to patient homes. We use a state-of-the-art documentation system specifically for our pediatric population. iPads are provided for charting.
The skilled nursing team has over 35 years of pediatric experience – learn from the talent we have. We are the only pediatric skilled nursing company in RVA – we are the leader.
• Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing
• Minimum 1 year recent clinical nursing practice, preferably in ICU or pediatrics
• Current state(s) licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse or eligibility for licensure through reciprocity
• Prefer Experience with NG or GTube feedings, IV therapies and lab draws
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive SPC operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients through advocacy, our Social Responsibility Committee, and Thrive Cares Foundation.
Thrive SPC offers:
• 1:1 care
• Flexible schedules
• Electronic charting using KanTime
• Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and virtual
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• $500 referral bonuses to teammates who refer a nurse
• Competitive benefits for those who work 30+ hours.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Company-paid life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fidelity 401K
To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration and motivation throughout our organization.
Our Core Values:
Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility. These define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
To learn more about Thrive SPC, please visit our website at www.thrivespc.com