Location: Anderson, TX
Apply today, and one of our recruiters will reach out and expedite your candidacy or please call 800-246-3421.
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, one of the leading providers of skilled pediatric home care, is seeking a nurse for a client in Anderson, TX.
Shifts Available: Monday- Friday Days 8:00AM- 4:00PM. Flexible Hours
Thrive SPC offers:
• 1:1 care
• Flexible schedules
• Electronic charting using KanTime
• Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and virtual
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• $500 referral bonuses to teammates who refer a nurse
• Competitive benefits for those who work 30+ hours.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Company-paid life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fidelity 401K
If you are interested in working for a company that believes in putting the needs of its clients first, values its nurses, and operates with a strong set of core values, then we’d love to hear from you! Pediatric experience is preferred, but not required.
We offer additional clinical training and opportunities to learn and grow.
• RN/LVN with a valid license to practice as issued by the State Board of Nursing
• Current CPR certification
To learn more about Thrive SPC, please visit our website at www.thrivespc.com