Location: Houston, TX
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care seeks a passionate communicator to join our dynamic team as a Patient Care Coordinator/Scheduling Coordinator. This essential role communicates daily, primarily by phone, with our patient families, clinicians, and team members to ensure the needs of the medically fragile children in our care are being met, that families concerns are addressed, and our hours are staffed with our outstanding nurses.
This is a growth opportunity with a fast-expanding national company. Our ideal candidate is a motivated and ambitious professional who possesses the ability to empathize with others, loves people and technology, and builds relationships quickly. If this description aligns with your talents and interests, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Communicating with patient families, clinicians, and location team members to discuss needs and/or concerns.
• Building a rapport with patient families so they feel supported.
• Managing all aspects of the scheduling process for all patients and field team members.
• Maintaining accurate schedules and notes in our scheduling system.
• Calling clinicians daily to discuss open scheduling needs, including filling last-minute call-outs.
• Timely and direct communication with families regarding schedule changes.
• Conducting home and/or hospital visits with Clinical Supervisors and/or Area Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of 2 years’ client service, customer-service, and/or sales experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Superior phone skills; confident calling people and creating meaningful conversations.
• Capable of managing difficult conversations with empathy, actively listening, and coming to mutually acceptable terms.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills.
• Proven ability to work independently and deliver results.
• Proficiency with MS Office and a high degree of comfort using various technologies and systems.
• Home care or health care experience desired.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers.
For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.