Location: Houston, TX
Come grow with us! Pediatric therapy in the home offers flexibility and fulfillment.
Can't make it to our office? We do virtual interviews!
New grads welcome! Mentorship available!
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, one of the leading and well-respected providers of pediatric home health care in 10 states, is hiring Physical Therapists to join our compassionate and dedicated therapy team. We offer full-time, part-time, or per diem schedules.
If you are interested in working for a company that believes in putting the needs of its clients first, values its therapists, and operates with a strong set of core values, then we’d love to hear from you! Pediatric experience is preferred. We offer additional clinical training and opportunities to learn and grow.
Thrive SPC offers (based on eligibility and employment status):
• Flexible schedules
• Competitive pay and benefits (including paid time off) for those who work 30+ hours
• Mileage reimbursement
• Company-issued iPad and electronic charting using KanTime
• Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and virtual
• Free CEU access
• Preceptor program and mentorship training
• Career development and leadership advancement opportunities
• Licensure reimbursement
• $500 referral bonus
• Demonstrated passion for working in pediatrics!
• Unencumbered license to practice as issued by the state board
• Current CPR certification
Some Common Diagnoses Treated:
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Cerebral Palsy
• Developmental Delays
• Down Syndrome
• Feeding Difficulties (OT and ST Only)
• Conditions associated with prematurity
• Neurological Disorders
• Congenital Anomalies affecting function
To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration and motivation throughout or organization.
Our Core Values:
Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion and Social Responsibility. These define how we conduct our business, in forming all our strategic and operational decisions.
To learn more about Thrive SPC, please visit our website at www.thrivespc.com/careers.