Location: Flagstaff, AZ
Did you know that the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) has distributed funds to be used specifically for home health nursing services? We are excited to pass these funds along to you in the form of monthly retention bonuses of up to $2,000.
Apply today, and one of our recruiters will reach out and expedite your candidacy or please call 800-246-3421.
Full Time, Part Time, PRN available!
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, one of the leading providers of skilled pediatric home care, is hiring registered nurses and licensed practical nurses for our pediatric home health patients. Many shift combinations to choose from. Flexible schedules, great pay and benefits.
If you are interested in working for a company that believes in putting the needs of its clients first, values its nurses, and operates with a strong set of core values, then we’d love to hear from you! Pediatric experience is preferred, but not required.
• RN/LPN with a current valid license to practice as issued by the State Board of Nursing
• Current CPR certification
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive SPC operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients through advocacy, our Social Responsibility Committee, and Thrive Cares Foundation.
Thrive SPC offers:
• 1:1 care
• Flexible schedules
• Electronic charting using KanTime
• Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and virtual
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• $500 referral bonuses to teammates who refer a nurse
• Competitive benefits for those who work 30+ hours.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Company-paid life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fidelity 401K
To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration and motivation throughout our organization.
Our Core Values:
Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility. These define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
To learn more about Thrive SPC, please call 800-246-3421 or visit our website at www.thrivespc.com