Location: Conroe, TX
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – their home. We provide a level of quality care that is the result of a relentless pursuit of excellence in health care and a commitment to supporting and training our teammates.
Seeking nurses for a patient in Conroe, TX.
Hours needed: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday e/o Thursday 7:00AM – 7:00PM. Ask how you can earn a $500 bonus for part-time hours!
• Have a current valid license to practice as issued by the State Board of Nursing
• Have reliable personal transportation
• Have a current CPR and First Aid Certification
• Have, or be able to obtain, a TB clearance health card that meets federal/state requirements
Thrive SPC offers:
• 1:1 care
• Flexible schedules
• Electronic charting using KanTime
• Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and virtual
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• $500 referral bonuses to teammates who refer a nurse
• Competitive benefits for those who work 30+ hours.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Company-paid life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fidelity 401K
If you are interested in working for a company that believes in putting the needs of its clients first, values its nurses, and operates with a strong set of core values, then we’d love to hear from you! Pediatric experience is preferred, but not required.
We offer additional clinical training and opportunities to learn and grow.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients through advocacy and Thrive Cares Foundation.
To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration and motivation throughout our organization.
Our Core Values:
Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility. These define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
To learn more about Thrive, please visit our website at www.thrivespc.com