Location: Marietta, GA
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – their home. We provide a level of quality care that is the result of a relentless pursuit of excellence in health care and a commitment to supporting and training our teammates.
Our continued growth has created the opportunity for more Home Medical Intake Specialists to join our team. No prior experience in the medical field is necessary and we have extensive paid training.
This role is responsible for competently and efficiently performing all tasks relative to home medical equipment and supplies order intake. With training, will become knowledgeable of equipment and supplies provided by the company and uphold the company's standard for excellence. Additionally, this role is responsible for knowledge of third party reimbursement policies. Hours are 9:00AM – 6:00PM Monday-Friday. Spanish-speaking is preferred, but not required. Take on-call per company policy.
– Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
– Detail-oriented, organized and able to handle multi-task and prioritize work
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Must be able to maintain confidentiality
– Must pass background check process including drug test and reference checks
– Knowledge of order confirmation process.
– Ability to confirm orders for all locations.
– Maintain open communications and confidentiality with customers and referral sources.
– Responds to customer questions and concerns.
– Assist walk-in customers with orders and be knowledgeable of supplies, prices and reimbursement.
– Obtain insurance information and verify according to company guidelines.
– Prepare appropriate documentation for billing e.g. history of CMN’s/waiver.
– Key all documentation into the computer, verify all information for completeness and accuracy.
– Assist in maintaining inventory and presenting a well organized retail area.
– Life insurance
– Paid Time Off
– Paid Holidays
– Floating Holidays
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers. Our goal is to be the employer of choice in pediatric home health care. For more information about Thrive, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.