Location: Marietta, GA
The Delivery Technician is responsible for the delivery and pickup of equipment and supplies throughout Marietta and the surrounding areas. This position is responsible for teaching patients/caregivers on the use, maintenance, care, safety and troubleshooting of non-life support home medical equipment.
No experience necessary; on the job training provided! Some experience dealing with patients, privacy and healthcare protocol is preferred.
This is a great position for individuals who don't enjoy sitting behind a computer all day. There is a great deal of daily, local travel involved, visiting hospitals and patient's homes and teaching them about the equipment. If you are outgoing and enjoy interaction with people then this is the right job for you!
This is a rewarding position that allows independence and the opportunity to work as part of a team. Opportunity to learn about pediatric home medical equipment!
If you are interested in working for a company that believes in putting the needs of its clients first, values its employees, and operates with a strong set of core values, then we’d love to hear from you!
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills.
– Valid driver's license in good standing.
– Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 100lbs (without assistance)
– This position will take on-call.
– Must pass drug test plus criminal, reference, and background checks including MVR check.
– Bilingual preferred but not required!
– Responsible for completing equipment deliveries, pick-ups, and service calls. Routes are subject to change throughout the day as higher priority matters may arise.
– Responsible for stocking vehicles with appropriate equipment and leaving the warehouse no later than one hour after shift starts.
– Be familiar with and adhere to all regulatory and safety procedures that apply to the delivery of oxygen.
– Life insurance
– Paid Time Off
– Paid Holidays
Our Purpose: To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration and motivation throughout our organization. Our Core Values: Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility. These define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
To learn more about Thrive, please visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.