Location: Houston, TX
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is searching for a junior to mid-level account executive to join our team as an Associate Area Sales Manager. If you "thrive" in a structured, fast paced environment which includes an exciting compensation plan and exceptional benefits, we want to hear from you.
Working under the direction of an Area Manager, you will coordinate area business development efforts with physicians, hospitals, public health agencies, nurse associations and state/county medical societies.
You'll network with case managers and discharge planners, raising awareness of Thrive SPC's pediatric services, including nursing and therapy services as well as home medical equipment and enteral feeding, and reputation for clinical quality, compliance and care management.
You will be part of a dynamic team working towards meeting and exceeding referral and admission goals.
– Purpose-driven, compassionate and a strong moral compass.
– Solid communication skills with the ability to interact well with a diverse group of individuals.
– Ability to organize and execute selling processes.
– Clinical experience is certainly not required, but is a plus.
– Must have a college degree or equivalent experience base.
– Some overnight travel required. All expenses (including mileage) are reimbursed.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – their home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers. Our goal is to be the employer of choice in pediatric home health care.
For more information about Thrive, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com