Location: Albuquerque, NM
Pay starting at $30/hr for RN and $22/hr for LPN
1:1 Patient Care!
Great team and great work environment!
Flexible schedules for days, evenings, and nights in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Belen, Los Lunas, and Socorro.
Do you love what you do? Don’t just work. Thrive!
If you enjoy giving back to your community and the clients that live in it, then working for Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is the job for you!
As a Thrive pediatric nurse, you will provide one-to-one care for medically fragile children, so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. Thrive SPC believes in putting patient care first so that we can make a difference.
As a private duty nurse, you will work one-on-one with your client for the duration of a shift, enabling you to enhance interpersonal relationships, assessment skills, exhibit hands-on control over patient outcomes, and have the utmost job satisfaction.
We are actively looking for RNs and LPNs to provide care to our pediatric patients in the greater Albuquerque area. We will train qualified candidates.
Why choose Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care as an employer?
• Competitive pay
• Incentive pay for weekend nights
• Flexible schedules (part-time, full-time, or PRN)
• Comprehensive benefits, including available vacation plan, healthcare benefits, 401(k), and more
• 24/7 clinical support for any medical questions
• A valid RN or LPN License in good standing with the BON
• Current CPR certification
• Previous home care experience preferred, but not required
To schedule an interview, apply today and someone from our recruiting team will reach out.
Learn more about us at thrivespc.com