Location: Augusta, KS
$1,000 sign on bonus and increased pay rates!
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, one of the leading providers of skilled pediatric home care, is seeking a nurse for a client in Augusta, KS
Shifts Available: Monday- Friday 7:30AM – 5:30PM
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive SPC operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients through advocacy, our Social Responsibility Committee, and Thrive Cares Foundation.
Thrive SPC offers:
• 1:1 care
• Flexible schedules
• Electronic charting using KanTime
• Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and virtual
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• $500 referral bonuses to teammates who refer a nurse
• Competitive benefits for those who work 30+ hours.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Company-paid life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fidelity 401K
• Paid Time Off
To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration and motivation throughout our organization.
Our Core Values:
Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility. These define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
To learn more about Thrive SPC, please call 800-246-3421 or visit our website at www.thrivespc.com