Location: Houston, TX
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is currently seeking a dietitian to service our pediatric GI patients. This role will conduct enteral nutrition education to pediatric patients and their families/caregivers.
* Makes hospital or home visits to patients with nutritional problems and sets up, instructs and demonstrates on how to use GI equipment (feeding pumps, gravity bags, etc.).
* Takes part in delivery, setup and pick-up of equipment in hospital and/or home environment.
* Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of patients' nutrition care plan. Collaborates with health care team on the implementation of nutrition care principles.
* Dietitian with a current valid license to practice as issued by the State Board.
* Current CPR certification
* Life insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
Our Purpose: To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration and motivation throughout our organization.
Our Core Values: Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility. These define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
To learn more about Thrive SPC, please visit our website at www.thrivespc.com