Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Don’t just work, thrive! Thrive SPC, a national provider of Pediatric Private Duty Nursing, is seeking an RN Clinical Director to join our team. We seek a dynamic Clinical Leader who is passionate about improving the lives of the children in the communities we serve. This person would serve as the clinical resource for a location, support a team of Clinical Supervisors, lead our educational classes and ensure clinical excellence and survey readiness. The ideal candidate would have prior leadership experience, recent clinical experience and be excited about helping others grow under their guidance and mentorship and possess an active RN license. Prior PDN experience is preferred; however, we will teach a stellar candidate all the nuances of pediatric home care.
The responsibilities of a Thrive SPC Clinical Director include:
• Overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of clinical staff and day-to-day operations
• Support the clinical supervisors as their #1 Coach. Use your leadership skills to give feedback, mentor, and develop these supervisors into our next clinical directors.
• Understanding and adhering to all applicable home health regulations and standards
• Supervising, guiding, and developing patient care personnel
• Serving as a resource person and role model to staff
• Working closely with physicians and parents to develop patient care plans
• Overseeing referral coordination and supply inventory and distribution
• Ensuring that clinical documentation is completed in accordance with company policy
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive SPC pays its employees competitively, celebrates them through the DAISY Award program and other initiatives, and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, PTO, and optional supplemental coverage at discounted rates.
Our Core Values—Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility—define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality so they can grow an flourish to their full potential. Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers. Our goal is to be both the provider and employer of choice in pediatric home health care. To learn more, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.