Location: Richmond, VA
Thrive SPC is seeking a dynamic Nurse Leader to join our team as a Case Manager/Clinical Supervisor. We are seeking an experienced, skilled nurse who has a desire to learn case management. We will train you in exchange for your experience, skill and leadership acumen. If you've been a charge nurse and/or have some leadership experience, you are likely ideal for this role. Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
• An active unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license.
• At least one-year of experience as an RN within the last 36 months.
• A minimum of one year experience with vents, trachs and GTs.
• Familiarity with electronic charting and review to ensure accurate and timely submission of documentation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Interviewing, education, training, performance management, and field supervision of clinical team members.
• Working with clients, Clinical Director, and others on the care team to create high quality individualized Plans of Care.
• Review documentation submissions for accuracy, to improve quality, and to ensure authorization for services goes uninterrupted.
• Conduct home and/or hospital visits.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – their home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers.
For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.