Location: Hickory, NC
Work with a purpose! Are you that unique combination of a people person who is also a strong manager? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children, their families, and the clinicians who support them? We seek a Location Director who can hit the ground running – managing the day-to-day business operations of an established pediatric home health care office, inspiring and motivating the location team, and supporting our clinicians in the field and bringing more to the team – all with the goal of providing the best care.
* 2 years of experience in an Operations role in healthcare, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. RN preferred.
* Demonstrated knowledge of financial concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Understanding of a P&L.
* Experience with managing, training, coaching, and developing a team.
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Assist with the management and operations of the location(s), including business development, budgeting, planning, people management, recruiting, and fiscal management.
* Fosters a partnership between operations and clinical leaders. Collaborates with clinical leadership to deliver on Thrive SPC's purpose, maintain compliance and accreditation, and ensure employee and client satisfaction.
* Assists with performance management and development of team members to ensure the retention, development, and performance of employees.
* Strong focus on location growth and client satisfaction.
* Assists with all federal and state regulatory requirements and QAPI compliance.
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care pays its employees competitively and offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, and optional supplemental coverage at discounted rates.
Our Core Values—Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility—define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
Thrive operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients through advocacy and the Thrive Cares Foundation.
For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com