Location: Beaumont, TX
Work with a purpose! Are you that unique combination of a people person who is also a strong manager? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children, their families, and the clinicians who support them? We seek a Location Director who can hit the ground running – managing the day-to-day business operations of an established pediatric home health care office, inspiring and motivating the location team, and supporting our clinicians in the field and bringing more to the team – all with the goal of providing the best care.
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care’s purpose is simple, to provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. We deliver this through our commitment to our purpose, our passion for what we do, and our pride in contributing to the health and wellbeing of these children and their families.
Our Texas team is growing and we need more leaders who share our passion and purpose. Are you one of those leaders? Then we want to hear from you!
* Bachelor's degree with at least 3-5 years of experience in an Operations Leadership role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
* Strong understanding of P&L and demonstrated knowledge of financial concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with managing, training, coaching, and developing a team.
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently in Microsoft Excel and other business software as needed.
* Responsible for the management and operations of the location, including business development, budgeting, planning, people management, recruiting, and fiscal management.
* Develops and manages the partnership between operations and clinical leaders. Collaborates with clinical leadership to deliver on Thrive SPC's purpose, maintain compliance and accreditation, and ensure employee and client satisfaction.
* Manages, directly and through others, the performance management and development of team members to ensure retention, development, and performance.
* Responsible for location growth and client satisfaction.
* Responsible for all federal and state regulatory requirements.
* Responsible for QAPI compliance.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – their home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes.
Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive, and values-driven environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers. Our goal is to be the employer of choice in pediatric home health care.
For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com